24 hour 7 Days Emergency Support
Residential and Commercial Disaster Clean-up and Construction Services
Disaster Recovery Check List
Please note this is only to be followed once all threat to person safety is over, no-one is injured and/or in need of medical attention. Your safety is priority.
Keep your safety as a top priority.
Avoid compromised structures, stay out of standing water, if you smell gas leave, gather warm/dry clothing if possible and wash your hands often,
Immediate Check List after Disaster (flood, hurricane, burst pipe, sewage back up, fire)
- Contact Insurance Provider, state the nature of the disaster and time of disaster.
- Document all conversations with insurance, city/state personnel and neighboring parties if your disaster has possibly caused damage on another's property.
- Keep in contact with Eco-Restoration until mobile disaster unit arrives.
- Take Pictures, lots of pictures
- Remove valuables
- Unplug electronics
- Shut off main water supply
- Keep calm and know ERS is here to help.
- Once recovery process begins, ERS will work with you in keeping a complete recovery log of everything done along the process from start to end.
Direct Insurance Billing
-If for some reason your insurance doesn't cover the loss we will always work with homeowners on payment.
Proudly Serving Rhode Island & Southern MA
Established 2010 Proudly In Rhode Island
Bonded & Insured
Call For Free Estimates
web development by www.20eight2.com